Saturday, May 29, 2021

 Do you have trouble reading this blog?


I've learned that some are having difficulty reading our stories due to the formatting.

That sure isn't fun and defeats our purpose of providing you information and entertainment here! I want to improve the read, so:

If the lines are touching each other or running together, or for any other reason you find this blog difficult to read in your email, please follow the blog link and see if it is better reading there:

CLICK HERE: Roatan Strine Way

Also, if you can screenshot or take a snippet of the offender and email it to me, I'll see what I can do to fix it. Here is what it looks like when I receive it in the email:


If that isn't the case for you and you can help by sending me a screenshot or snippet, please use my blog email address:

 strinebackyard@gmail.com


This might also be a good time to tell me about errors you have found or share suggestions to improve the blog and delivery.


Sent with love & hope for an easier read!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 We are moving! The Blog, that is! Given the formatting issues I've had in Blogger and the fact that they are terminating the feature th...